Dog-friendly pancake recipe
Do your dogs stare at you pleadingly each time you make pancakes? Make some for them too with this dog-friendly pancake recipe by tails.com!
Try this dog-friendly pancake recipe by tails.com.
Banana Pup Pancake
Servings: 3 – 4 pancakes
- 2 mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- 30g coconut flour
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- Rapeseed or coconut oil for frying
- Your dog’s favourite toppings: we used blueberries and peanut butter (xylitol-free)
- Mixing bowl
- Non-stick pan
- Mix together the eggs and mashed banana until combined
- Add the coconut flour and the ground cinnamon, and mix well
- If your batter is a bit dry, just add a little bit of water
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium heat and add your oil
- Once hot, add a spoonful of your mixture to the pan
- Cook for 2-3 mins (or until golden brown) then give it a flip
- Once the pancake is cooked through, transfer to a plate and repeat with the rest of your mixture
- Add your toppings and tuck in!
The pancakes will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for a few days, or in the freezer for up to a month.