A delicious apple and carrot cookie recipe for your dog!
These doggie cookies are super-easy to make and free of any hidden nasty ingredients! Why not treat your pet to some lovingly baked homemade cookies that are healthy and delicious?
130g whole-wheat or gluten-free flour
Half a jar of unsweetened apple sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line your baking tray with the parchment paper
- Grate carrots
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together to form a dough
- Take the dough and roll into small balls
- Place the small dough balls onto the parchment paper
- Press each dough ball down slightly so they are about half an inch thick
- Bake the cookies for about 30 minutes or until golden
- Wait for them to cool down and then see how much your dog loves them!
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Sharpe for Dogs Monthly magazine