Formerly known as the Slackline Leash, this adjustablelength leash can be hand-held or waist-worn for hands-free leash walking. Easy one-handed length adjustment, and integrated reflectivity for visibility in low-light conditions.
• Swiveling Talon Clip is strong and secure
• Reflective Tubelok webbing is colorfast and long-wearing
• Ergonomic slider for easy length adjustment
• Convenient accessory loop for pick-up bags or small clip-on items
• Adjustable, padded handle and side-release buckle
• Can be hand-held, waist-worn, or secured around a tree or post
Length: 3.5-6 ft (1.1-1.8 m) Width: 1 in (25 mm)
Story Behind The New Colours
Curiosity led Ruffwear product designer Monica down a path of discovering a way to weave reflectivity into jacquard webbing. The result: our reflective leashes and collars are available in patterns for the first time ever.
Seafoam Inspired by glowing bioluminescent phytoplankton found in the tidal wash along Pacific Northwest coastlines.
Sunset Inspired by the shifting light and hues as the sun dips behind the Three Sisters – the iconic mountainscape in our backyard in Bend, OR.
Green Hills Inspired by stars appearing in the dark skies above the ancient, layered ridgelines of the Appalachian Mountains.