New Design 2022
A backcountry day pack and light overnight pack with excellent performance, fit, and functionality. Radial cut saddlebags attached to an integrated harness with a breathable chassis.
- Five points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
- Padded handle and girth straps offer even load dispersion for controlled and comfortable lifting
- Radial cut, weight-forward saddlebags and flopper stoppers stabilize pack and contents
- Vertical stash pocket for organizing gear and storing heavier items closer to dog
- External gear loops for additional gear organization and quick on-the-trail access
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
What's New: A staple in our pack lineup, the Approach Pack's updates were inspired by customer feedback.
More breathability and flexibility with a perforated, molded foam chassis; overall weight savings and improved colorfastness with new materials; updated "flopper stopper" system for easier use when stabilizing saddlebags against the harness chassis; and more streamlined, refined saddlebag volumes.
- Shell: 150 denier polyester (bluesign® approved)
- Harness chassis: Laminated, molded bonded mesh and perforated foam
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckles
- Leash Connection Point: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Zipper: YKK reverse coil zipper
- Made in Vietnam
- XS: 305 in3 (5 L)
- S: 610 in3 (10 L)
- M: 793 in3 (13 L)
- L/XL: 1281 in3 (21 L)
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry