Many hound owners use a harness to walk their dogs. But most harnesses have a D ring that goes across the body, not down, in the direction of our coat seam. The Norfolk Whippet Harness Hole Coat solves this problem with clever design detailing the seam with the hole is now in the same direction as the D ring.
The Norfolk Whippet Coat is made from British Wax Cotton and lined in wax cotton, making it capable of keeping your whippet or Italian Greyhound dry even on the wettest of days.
Please do check the measurements against your dog before you order and don’t hesitate to call if you are unsure what size you need, as this coat is MADE TO ORDER and we can accommodate small changes if required.
This is a MADE TO ORDER style and might take up 7-10 working days to reach you
- Italian Greyhound: Length 42cms, chest 46cms, strap 33-37cms
- Small: length 48cms, chest 50cms, strap 42-46cms
- Medium: length 56cms, chest 61cms, strap 48-52cms
- Large: length 60cms, chest 66cms, strap 54-58cms
Features of the Norfolk coat:
- Made from British Wax Cotton
- Available in Small, Medium and Large Whippet sizes
- Also in Italian Greyhound Size
- Has a hole for a harness D ring
- Made in Kent by skilled sewers
- Fastened on the front by branded poppers
- Belt secured with brass d rings
- Suitable to layer over a fleece snood*
- Available in Green, Navy or Red
- Scooped neckline
* If you wanted your whippet to wear one of our fleece jumpers underneath make sure that the harness is big enough to go over the top as our jumpers don’t have harness holes.