The Kikko table and Lulu bed were designed by Doctor of Fine Arts (D.F.A.) Renata Wites and Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A.) Ada Brożyna who are lecturers at the Academy of Fine Arts in Wrocław Poland.
The main idea of cooperation was to create furniture for animals that will become a compatible part of the space with its owners. Designers intended to unite animals and their owners and the same encourage them to spend time together.
Both products are hand crafted with use a high-quality ash wood, which comes only from local suppliers.
The Kikko table and Lulu bed are creating a unique composition in a modern style.
- The simple form and ascetic character of the Kikko table make it a top representative of Scandinavian style and purist design.
- The main feature of the Kikko table is not only sophisticated simplicity but also functionality combining a coffee table and a comfortable resting place for the cat.
- Absolutely minimalist form has been broken here with metal elements and a hammock made of quilted fabric.
- The precisely matched size of the hammock makes cats find a cozy place to play and relax in the close vicinity of the household.
- The table is ideally suited to a variety of spaces, enriching it with a subtle touch of elegance and a comfortable place to relax with coffee in hand and a furry friend at its place.
- Thanks to the pull-out tubes the hammock can be easily removed for washing.
- Table is for self-assembly. Dogs up to 6kg can use this bed.
- Hammock - Machine wash at 30 degrees on a delicate cycle