The Sherpa Dog Coat is made with genuine suede leather with faux fur lining to keep the dog warm and comfy in cold weather. The coat is durable, wind proof and weatherproof.
Main features of the designer woollen dog coat are:
- Luxury, timeless and warm.
- Larger front strap to protect the dog from wind.
- Large pad of surcingle that strap around the body to keep the dog warm.
- V shape at the back of the coat to let the dog to waggle his tail.
- Velcro straps make it easy to wear and to remove.
Sherpa dog coat is available in brown/tan and black. There are six sizes available to fit most breeds, measuring from the neck to the root of the tail.
How to Measure:
Dog coat size is the length measure from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. This measurement will determine where the garment will stop along the back. However, the back length will not matter if the chest measurement is not correct.
Your dog's chest is measured from directly behind the front legs and behind the back. This is generally the most important measurement for clothing. If it is too small, the item will not fit, if it is too big, your dog will not walk comfortably. This area is generally the widest part of a dog's body.
If a measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.