The Blazer Woollen Dog Coat is made with wool mix fabric, commonly used in making human blazer coat. The fleece lining keep the dog warm and comfy in cold weather. The coat is machine washable, windproof and showerproof. The buttons are made from wood.
Main features of the designer woollen dog coat are:
- Luxury, lightweight and warm.
- Larger front strap to protect the dog from wind.
- Large pad of surcingle that strap around the body to keep the dog warm.
- V shape at the back of the coat to let the dog to waggle his tail.
- Forward folded collar to keep the neck warm, as well as to make your dog look cool.
- Velcro straps make it easy to wear and to remove.
Blazer dog coat is available in four colours: maroon, khaki green, dark brown and grey. There are six sizes available to fit most breeds, measuring from the neck to the root of the tail
How to Measure:
Dog coat size is the length measure from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. This measurement will determine where the garment will stop along the back. However, the back length will not matter if the chest measurement is not correct.
Your dog's chest is measured from directly behind the front legs and behind the back. This is generally the most important measurement for clothing. If it is too small, the item will not fit, if it is too big, your dog will not walk comfortably. This area is generally the widest part of a dog's body.
If a measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.