The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door helps keep unwanted animals out of your home by using your Cat's microchip or a SureFlap ID tag.Features:
- Larger in size than our cat flaps, the pet door is designed for large cats and small dogs
- Selective entry – any animal can exit. The microchip reader is located on the exterior of the pet door only
- Curfew mode – set the door to lock and unlock at specified times. It can be set to lock at the same time each day
- Up to 12 months battery life (4 x C cell batteries not included). A low battery indicator will flash when the batteries need changing
- Includes 1 RFID collar tag that can be used if your pet is not microchipped (additional tags sold separately in packs of two)
- Manual lock stops your cat leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your pet to come indoors without being able to get out again
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered pets even when the batteries have been removed
- Works with all identification microchips worldwide and SureFlap RFID collar tags. It will work with any microchip, but for peace of mind, you can use our microchip compatibility checker below
- 3-year warranty
- SurePet flaps can our pet doors can be installed in doors, glass or walls.
- Tunnel extenders are available to install our products into a wall of any depth.
- You will need to contact a qualified glazier to help with your installation.
- The simple two part construction make our products quick and easy to install.
The company started in the UK by Cambridge physicist Dr Nick Hill. Nick’s cat Flipper was suffering from an intruder cat entering his home through his cat flap and Nick was convinced there was a technological solution, using Flipper’s existing identification microchip.
After a period of intensive research he developed a breakthrough microchip reading technology and launched the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap in 2008. Now hundreds of thousands of pets around the world enjoy a secure home, free from intruder animals.