Our Wiltshire Whippet Coat was inspired by a wonderful vintage photo that I fell in love with, taken in the 1920s. Our design has a vintage flavour, a country gentleman look, but we brought it right up to date by designing a long a-symmetric collar – it has worked a treat as this super stylish whippet coat has become one of our best sellers.
It is practical too, with its long grown-on neckline, there will be no cold winds getting in. It is secured by poppers at the front, and a strap with D rings around the body to allow for different shaped bellies. It will stay on your dog even when running.
This coat is available in 4 wax cotton colours, with wax cotton lining. It is not washable but can be brushed clean when the dirt is dry.
Please do check the measurements against your dog before you order and don’t hesitate to call if you are unsure what size you need, as this coat is MADE TO ORDER and we can accommodate small changes if required.
This is a MADE TO ORDER style and might take up 7-10 working days to reach you
- Italian Greyhound: Length 42cms, chest 46cms, strap 33-37cms
- Small: length 48cms, chest 50cms, strap 42-46cms
- Medium: length 56cms, chest 61cms, strap 48-52cms
- Large: length 60cms, chest 66cms, strap 54-58cms
Features of the Wiltshire coat:
- Made from British Wax Cotton
- Available in Small, Medium and Large Whippet sizes
- Also in Italian Greyhound Size
- Made in Kent by skilled sewers
- Fastened with branded poppers
- Belt secured with brass D rings
- Stylish long a-symmetric collar
- Keeps out cold winds on long slender necks
- Available in Brown, Green or Mustard