When the weather turns warmer you realize that your hound would benefit more from a lighter weight coat than the heavier wax one.
Most colours are lined in beautiful sight-hound patterned cotton fabric. Also, it is completely washable and therefore most practical!
This coat is a very popular style and can be worn on its own or with a thin jumper underneath for really cold days. It is ideal for those hounds who don’t feel the cold too much but don’t like getting wet when it is a drizzly day.
Please do check the measurements against your dog before you order and don’t hesitate to call if you are unsure what size you need, as this coat is MADE TO ORDER and we can accommodate small changes if required.
This is a MADE TO ORDER style and might take up 7-10 working days to reach you
- Italian Greyhound: Length 42cms, chest 46cms, strap 33-37cms
- Small: length 48cms, chest 50cms, strap 42-46cms
- Medium: length 56cms, chest 61cms, strap 48-52cms
- Large: length 60cms, chest 66cms, strap 54-58cms
- Lurcher: length 70cms, chest 74cms, strap 59-63cms
- Greyhound: length 77cms, chest 80cms, strap 66-70cms
Features of the Surrey coat:
- Lighter weight than wax coats
- Ideal for Spring or Autumn, or for milder winter days
- Washable at 30°C
- Lined in co-ordinated 100% cotton fabric
- Available in seven colours