This is the core unit in Catipilla’s range and the heart of most installations. Combining an elegant design with a practical use, the Catipilla Pro encourages cats to climb in the most natural way possible. Built to appeal to a cat’s instinct, the Catipilla Pro provides a pathway up walls and makes unique use of vertical space.
With a real focus on aesthetic appearance, the modular design of the Catipilla Pro is adjustable and can be tailored to accommodate the needs of cats in a variety of home environments. The Catipilla Pro is a simple, stylish, hassle-free alternative that offers fun for cats and practicality for owners.
This is a contemporary climbing frame that brings new possibilities for cats to explore in the safety of home.
This unit was designed to complement the High Plate and Hammock, providing a healthy balance of rest and play for cats of all breeds and ages to enjoy.
The Catipilla Pro contains: 2 x 1m Catipilla Pillars and 4 Tread Plates.
- Simple Installation - 15-20 Minutes.
- All fixings supplied in the packaging.
- Dimensions: Total Height - 200cm / 78" Total Width - 96cm / 38.5"
- Pillar Material – Anodised Aluminium. A lightweight, strong, weather-resistant metal made from 79% recycled material.
- Tread Plate Material – EPP. A highly versatile closed-cell bead foam that provides impact resistance, water resistance and an exceptional strength to weight ratio.
- Outer Casing – Enhanced ABS. An extremely tough and resilient thermoplastic enhanced to provide high UV resistance. ABS is 100% recyclable.